Imagine a community...
- Where conflict is seen as an opportunity to heal a relationship and bring restoration.
- Where people in conflict regularly seek a constructive forum for resolving differences.
- Where schools teach children effective communication and conflict resolution skills, which incorporates a culture of honor.
- Where everyone can use mediation regardless of economic circumstances.
- Where people who harm others have the opportunity to make things as right as possible through a restorative justice process.
- Where constructive, creative problem solving is used as a first resort to reach agreements, repair and heal relationships and rebuild community.
For more information about our Restorative Justice Practices click below: