Who We Are
The mission of HOPE City is to bring community healing and wholeness through restorative justice practices.
Our vision is to see communities healed and reconciled where restorative justice is the natural response to crime or wrongdoing.
Learn about our Restorative Justice Practices
Imagine a community...
- Where conflict is seen as an opportunity to heal a relationship and bring restoration.
- Where people in conflict regularly seek a constructive forum for resolving differences.
- Where schools teach children effective communication and conflict resolution skills, which incorporates a culture of honor.
- Where everyone can use mediation regardless of economic circumstances.
- Where people who harm others have the opportunity to make things as right as possible through a restorative justice process.
- Where constructive, creative problem solving is used as a first resort to reach agreements, repair and heal relationships and rebuild community.