Restorative Practices in Schools
We work with schools to help resolve conflict and restore relationships, as well as provide preventative measures to build and maintain relationships and prevent conflict and harm.
This is done through the provision of a range of training experiences to all school staff.
Hope City offers a variety of workshops, training and consultations.
• Implement Restorative Practices across the school community from the classroom to the playground.
• Equip staff to create Restorative Classrooms that effectively build relationships through social and emotional literacy as well as repair relationships when hurt occurs.
• Create healthy playground environments where problems are solved effectively with decreased occurrence of misbehavior.
• Devise re-entry strategies for students who have received school discipline that require them to be absent from school for a time.
• Develop policies and procedures to incorporate restorative approaches across the school culture